Looking for an engaging speaker or panel moderator for your next conference or professional development event? I enjoy educating audiences, large and small, through lecture, demonstration, and audience involvement.
Email me at email@example.com to discuss your event and audience needs.
Highlighted speaking engagements:
- Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton: keynote panelist at DC Jobs and Opportunities Fair
- DC Office of the Chief Financial Officer: presenter for summer internship program
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network – Washington, DC Chapter: speaker and speed networking facilitator
- National Institute of Standards and Technology: presenter for Professional Development Day
- The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars: presenter for several panels and workshops
- National Youth Transitions Center: keynote speaker for summer intern conference
I can design an engaging and visually appealing presentation or tailor one of the below workshops to your group’s needs.
- Myers-Briggs: Introduction to Type and Teambuilding
- Improve Your Resume in 90 Minutes
- Network Like a Human Being
- Make Your Cover Letter Matter
- Create an Authentic and Professional LinkedIn Profile (Bring Your Own Laptop)
- Connecting to Find a Job on LinkedIn (Bring Your Own Laptop)
- Like, Link, and Tweet Your Way to a Job: Managing Your Online Reputation (Bring Your Own Laptop)
- Find Your Fit: Analyzing the Job Description
- Do Your Homework: Researching the Employer
- Answer With Confidence: Responding to Interview Questions