My name is Mashaal (muh-SHAWL) Ahmed and I help DC overachievers find and communicate their inner awesome, whether they are looking for that next step in their career or aiming for greater things where they already work. I have worked with clients from a variety of backgrounds, including business, advocacy, public policy, public relations, and international development. My job search insights and strategies have been featured in various publications, including CareerBuilder, Careers in Government, DailyWorth, Recruiter.com, and JobHero.
- Job and Career Transition Coach – trained under legendary career development guru Richard L. “Dick” Knowdell, MS, NCC, NCCC, CCMF
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Step I and Step II
- Global Career Development Facilitator (completed training)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer
- Strong Interest Inventory
Ready to learn more?