Are you ready to…
- Find a new job, and need to focus and structure your job search with an accountability partner?
- Advance in your current job, and seek a career “oil change” with an objective sounding board?
- Make your mark in a new job (congrats!), and want guidance on how to hit the ground running?
Get a better return on the time you would otherwise spend browsing through Indeed or reading fluffy “thinkpieces” on LinkedIn (trust me, I’ve been there).
I work one-on-one, human-to-human, with DC professionals to set realistic and actionable goals for job search, career exploration, and career management. My job is to help private and nonprofit sector clients embrace their awesome, outline their paths forward, and stay accountable.
– – –
My work with clients includes:
- Career assessment and exploration, using the Myers-Briggs or Strong Interest Inventory
- Networking strategy, online and offline
- Job search materials review, including resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles
- Interview coaching, including recorded mock interviews and feedback
If you’re ready to make the time and effort for professional change, I would love to hear your story.